Monday, November 8, 2021

KYLE LARSON, RIGHT

I was just reading an article on NASCAR champion Kyle Larson, and I came across this photo caption:

Kyle Larson, right, and his son Owen celebrate after winning a NASCAR Cup Series auto race and championship on Sunday, Nov. 7, 2021, in Avondale, Ariz.

You have a photo of Larson with his son Owen, and the editors thought it was necessary to point out that the bearded adult was Kyle Larson and the little boy was his son. I realize that's their style; they automatically point which person is which.

But it seems superfluous to me. Even if I didn't follow racing, I could point out Larson.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK


ENTRIES FROM THE DOG BLOG

BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment