Monday, July 25, 2022

SEARCHING FOR AN EMU



I just looked online to learn about a bird called the EMU, and I got a whole lot more than I bargained for.

First, I learned that it is an ostrich-like bird native to Australia.

I also found several EMU universities, including Eastern Mennonite University, Eastern Michigan University, Eastern Mediterranean University (North Cyprus) and the Estonian University of Life Sciences (Eesti Maaülikool University).

Wait, there's more. I also got Electromagnetic unit (EMU), English Metric Unit (EMU), Evolutionary Map of the Universe (EMU), and Extravehicular Mobility Unit (EMU), a NASA space suit. Plus, I found the electric multiple unit (don't ask for an explanation; look it up). 

There's also EMU Australia, a footwear outlet.

I was afraid I'd find more, so I quit looking.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK

ENTRIES FROM THE DOG BLOG

BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment