Friday, May 29, 2020

BREAKING BAD HEADLINES

BREAKING BAD HEADLINES

I'm always looking for bad headlines in newspapers and online, so I did a web search. Here are some of the best (or worst) examples.



I haven't read all of the headlines, but two immediately caught my eye:

Breathing oxygen linked to staying alive --

Ya think?

Another: Homicide victims rarely talk to police

I HOPE not ... unless a seance was involved.

I won't go into all of them, but I have to mention this one:

DIANA WAS STILL ALIVE HOURS BEFORE SHE DIED

That doesn't even require a comment; it stands on its own.

I found more bad heads here: 



You'll notice that #19 is one of the ones I mentioned above.

I used Ecosia for my search (they plant a tree every time you search; that's what they say), but you can Google more bad headlines. Good bad head hunting.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com TWITTER: EDITORatWORK

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment