Thursday, March 14, 2013

I edit for writers and write for editors

Every once in awhile, a writer or editor will send me an email extolling his/her virtues. I can see what's coming. They're looking for work, and, sadly, I can't help them.

I'm not that kind of editor. I don't hire writers or editors. When a writer writes a book, academic dissertation, piece of business writing, or whatever, they hire me to edit it. Sometimes, I edit web sites.


Otherwise, I write for newspapers, magazines and (occasionally) book publishers.


Maybe I can point you in the right direction; I just can't hire you. Sorry.



Contact: You can reach me at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment