Monday, December 19, 2016

Sure likes one to me

FOUND ONLINE: There are clear indications that the Dolphins no longer need to find a first-rate tight end. Dion Sims sure likes one to me.

The end of that paragraph seems a bit garbled. I think the writer meant this: There are clear indications that the Dolphins no longer need to find a first-rate tight end. Dion Sims sure looks like one to me.

Or the writer could simply say that Dion Sims looks like one to me.

ALSO FOUND ONLINE: His 11,954 total rebounds is 22nd all-time.

His 11,954 total rebounds ARE 22nd all-time.


Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/news/business/biz-columns-blogs/shop-around/article118958953.html#storylink=cpy
CONTACT: Email me at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.



Entries from The Dog Blog

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment