Sunday, November 14, 2010

My audience

I JUST FOUND THE STATS function for this blog, and the results are interesting.

Most of my viewers are from the U.S. -- no surprise -- but more than one fourth are from the Netherlands. There are a good many readers from Russia, Latvia and Brazil, with small readership in South Korea, the United Kingdom, Slovenia, India and Germany.

What does it mean? I don't know. I'm just glad someone's reading it. Thank you.

And if you need a good editor, you can contact me through this blog, or...


Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment