Wednesday, May 15, 2013

That faucet of his game

Found online: The knock on Miller is his poor pass blocking skills. It will be interesting to watch his development in that faucet of his game.

I hope the writer meant facet rather than faucet. Sounds too leaky to me. Also, I'd write pass-blocking skills.


From the same story: But the team also has other capable options whom compliment Wallace’s skill set quite well.


It would be who complement.


Also found online: I just found a thing on CBS.com about the Greatest Superbowl Commercials. Wonderful.


Except it's the Super Bowl, not the Superbowl.



Contact: You can reach me at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com.

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment