Monday, August 11, 2014

Plunging headline

HEADLINE FOUND ONLINE: Rural Town Needs Plumber, Hopes a Student Will Take The Plunge

I found this headline on National Public Radio's Facebook page. The town of Jackson, Maine (population 800) has no plumber after its longtime plumber retired. Now, the closest plumber is 50 miles away, and the residents are looking for a local replacement.

I love the headline, especially about the student "will take the plunge." Appropriate for a plumber.

LINKS: On my web siteI have links to some of my stories online.

CONTACT: You can reach me at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.comAlso, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.


Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie


Entries from The Dog Blog

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment