Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Send me massage

FOUND IN AN EMAIL: This is urgent need for foreign partners business send me massage to my personal email below and more details will be send to you as soon as I get your mail.

I wonder if this person knows about sentences and punctuation (or if English is his second or third language). Hey, good writing is important even when you're doing this kind of writing.


And I have no desire to send him a massage.


LINKS: Check out the links to some of my stories online.

EDITORIAL GROUP: If you're a writer, editor or general freelancer, you might check out my Freelance Writers and Editors group on Yahoo!

WRITERS' GUIDELINES: If you want to write for magazines (or book publishers), check out the writers' guidelines on my Freelance Writers and Editors group on Yahoo!

FOLLOWERS: Welcome to all the followers on this blog. May the Force be with you.

CHECK IT OUT: You might look at Funds for Writers, which specializes in grants for writers.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com TWITTER: EDITORatWORK


Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie


Entries from The Dog Blog

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment