Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The type of players...

Found online: ... the source claimed "me first guys" are the type of players Miami is trying to avoid.

I'd change that partial sentence to this:

... the source claimed that Miami is trying to avoid "me-first guys."

It's not as awkward.

Links: On my web siteI have links to some of my stories online.
Editorial group: If you're a writer, editor or general freelancer, you might check out my Freelance Writers and Editors group on Yahoo!

Writers' guidelines: If you want to write for magazines (or book publishers), check out the writers' guidelines on my Freelance Writers and Editors group on Yahoo!

Followers: Welcome to all the followers on this blog. May the Force be with you.

Check it out: You might look at Funds for Writers, which specializes in grants for writers.

Contact: Reach me at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com.

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment