Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pique or peak?

Found online: But though they are locked in on their opponents, the intrigue among fans and followers will pique in the moments leading up to their final regular-season game.

Normally, you'd say that something will pique someone's curiosity, but I wonder if it should be peak here.



But though they are locked in on their opponents, the intrigue among fans and followers will peak in the moments leading up to their final regular-season game.


I love puns: We’re going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.


Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment