Thursday, March 22, 2018

I wasn't sure what FNC meant in a headline

HEADLINE FOUND ONLINE: Donald Trump Sacks National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster; FNC Analyst John Bolton To Replace

I had no idea what FNC means, so I looked it up. Bolton was an analyst for Fox News Channel, which I don't watch.


I might have said this: Trump hires Fox News analyst John Bolton to replace H.R. McMaster as national security adviser. You don't get sacks in the headline, but you can find it in the article.


You could also change it to: Trump sacks H.R. McMaster, hires Fox News analyst John Bolton as national security adviser.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK


ENTRIES FROM THE DOG BLOG

BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment