Sunday, May 30, 2010

More on misused words...

OR IS THAT MORON misused words?

I recently did a blog entry on misused words and said that it's not all right to use alright. In a comment, someone asked when to use alright. Never. All right is correct.


I just found a nice blog entry on misused words for you to check out. This guy gives an extensive list, much longer than my own list. The writer also offers a nice movie quote about misused words:


"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride




Contact: Reach me at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com.

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie


No comments:

Post a Comment