Monday, January 10, 2011

A comment about becoming a copy editor

HERE'S A COMMENT on my blog entry about being a copy editor:

Pen+Ink said...



Hallelujah Tom! I have been following your blog for a while as I prepare to launch my freelance empire as an editor, proofreader and writer. Recently I have been getting cold feet due to my issues with perfectionism. "What if I make a mistake?" has been giving me sleepless nights. It was wonderful to read that you make them too. Thank you.
You're welcome, Pen+Ink. Don't let mistakes kill your enthusiasm. Humans can't avoid mistakes; we just have to minimize them.


Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment