Saturday, September 8, 2012

First annual? How do you know?

Found online: I just found the FIRST ANNUAL SARANAC REVIEW WRITING CONTEST online.

That bothers me. How do they know it will be annual? Maybe the director will run off after one contest. Maybe they won't get any entries. (I'm being facetious, of course, and I'm making a point.)

Even the second annual event isn't annual yet. But if it makes it to third annual, then it's really annual. It'll probably make it.

I would call it the INAUGURAL SARANAC REVIEW WRITING CONTEST.

Editorial group: If you're a writer, editor or general freelancer, you might check out my Freelance Writers and Editors group on Yahoo. We've been really active lately, and I think we've become useful to each other.

I love puns: I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now. 


Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment