Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Exports, sites and puns

I TOOK THIS PHOTO OF THE GEESE AT
THE POND AT THE LOCAL CEMETERY.
Found online: With the draft fast approaching, many fans and media exports alike are thinking about the new possible players that might entice our fan base.

I hope they meant media experts. Nothing else makes sense.


Also found online: This alarming site is often made more dramatic...


Going by context, I assume they meant sight, not site.


I love puns: I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.



Contact: You can reach me at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment