Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Compliment, strange cake and hearing voices

THE GEMEINHAUS (OR COMMUNAL HOUSE), AT BETHABARA
NEAR WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., IS AN EXAMPLE OF GERMAN-
MORAVIAN ARCHITECTURE. THE MORAVIAN CHURCH HAS
OWNED IT SINCE 1733. I TOOK THIS SEVERAL YEARS AGO.

 Found online: Finding a compliment for Cameron Wake is a must.

Sorry. We've been here before. It's complement.


Although I'm sure someone compliments Cam Wake now and then...


Another one: After everyone had been severed their cake…”


I hope they meant “After everyone had been served their cake…”


That severed cake just doesn't appeal to me.


Hearing voices: My wife and I were in different rooms at the library today. I was reading a book, but my hearing is so attuned to her voice that I could hear it over a low din (and she was speaking quietly).


Maybe it shouldn't, but it surprises me.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK

ENTRIES FROM THE DOG BLOG

BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment