Sunday, March 21, 2010

Q&A

I RECENTLY WAS ASKED to do a Q&A with a blog that promotes writers and editors. The result is on the web site Writers in Business.

I FOUND AN INTERESTING headline on the N.Y. Times' web site: Dose of Venom for Candidates Turns Ads Viral. I'm looking forward to reading it.

I RECENTLY READ THAT two NFL backs compliment each other well (one is powerful, the other quick and fast). That always makes me laugh, since the writer meant "complementary." "You're not only a great runner, you're a handsome man," he said in a complimentary fashion.


Contact: Reach me at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com.

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment