Friday, December 11, 2009

Comments about editing

WHAT THEY SAY: I recently wrote a blog entry about good writers needing good editors, and that blog received two comments.

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Hi, Tom,

Of course, you're right. Good writing requires good editing.
December 10, 2009 7:50 PM

Katherine C. Teel said...

Hi, Tom,

I work with a lot of beginning fiction writers (especially those transitioning from writing fanfiction to original fiction), and I couldn't agree more. I'm a good writer, but my writer-friends catch things that I totally missed. One pair of eyes is never enough.

Kathy Teel
December 10, 2009 11:35 PM


As always, comments are welcome.



Contact: Reach me at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com.

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment