Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Quash this

FOUND ONLINE: Your dream to own one of these homes may be squashed by an overzealous municipal planner who doesn’t like interesting new things.

I think I've written about this before. You squash bugs, but you quash an idea. So quash works well here.

Your dream to own one of these homes may be quashed by an overzealous municipal planner who doesn’t like interesting new things.


LINKS: On my web siteI have links to some of my stories online.

EDITORIAL GROUP: If you're a writer, editor or general freelancer, you might check out my Freelance Writers and Editors group on Yahoo!

WRITERS' GUIDELINES: If you want to write for magazines (or book publishers), check out the writers' guidelines on my Freelance Writers and Editors group on Yahoo!

CHECK IT OUT: You might look at Funds for Writers, which specializes in grants for writers.

CONTACT: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

Entries from The Dog Blog
Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)

(the book of great NASCAR stories)




More blog entries by Tom Gillispie


No comments:

Post a Comment