Monday, February 8, 2016

Running into the San Francisco Bay

FOUND ONLINE: On Thursday night, I could have sworn I was listening to Will Smith when I met Dr. Bennet Omalu, the neuropathologist who inspired the movie Concussion, after he spoke at the Nourse Theater in downtown San Francisco, a mile from the heart of the Super Bowl activities.

The writer (one of my favorites) is simply trying to do too much in one sentence. Word count has this sentence at 47, way too many. This run-on sentence can be fixed by putting a period after Concussion. Then you start the next sentence He had just spoken at...

CONTACT: You can reach me at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.comAlso, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

More EDITOR@WORK blog entries

Entries from The Dog Blog
Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)

(the book of great NASCAR stories)




More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment