Monday, February 22, 2016

Paring the defensive lineman

FOUND ONLINE: Paring the defensive lineman with Ndamukong Suh would make the defensive line better and Miami could afford to move Earl Mitchell to a back-up role or even release him all together.

I assume they meant "pairing" and wrote "paring." I hope so.

Also, I'd cut out "all together." It reads the same either way.

Finally, I'd change "the defensive line" to "the line"; you already had "defensive lineman" earlier in the sentence.

Pairing the defensive lineman with Ndamukong Suh would make the line better and Miami could afford to move Earl Mitchell to a back-up role or even release him.


CONTACT: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie


Entries from The Dog Blog

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment